#BellBiz Twitter Chat: Choosing the Right Tablet
Do tablets confuse you? If you can’t quite make sense of Apple’s iPad or Google’s Nexus 7, RIM’s Playbook or Microsoft’s Surface (or can’t figure out what all the fuss is about), we’ve got your answer. We’re devoting the entire hour of our next @Bell_SmallBiz #BellBiz Twitter chat to answer your questions about what tablets are and how they can help move your business forward.
Mark your calendars: Tuesday, October 30th at 1:00 p.m. EST
Our weekly Twitter chats are quickly becoming the place to be to get your small business questions answered. Technology often gets complicated for everyday business owners and staff to make sense of. That’s why we hold these sessions: to make things simpler; to explain today’s fast-moving technologies and their implications on business, helping you make the right decisions.
Participating is easy: Just log in to Twitter and follow the #BellBiz hashtag. If you’ve got any burning questions about tablets before then, post them in the comments section below and we’ll discuss them live on Tuesday.
Here’s a quick list of questions to get us started:
- How do I know if a tablet is right for my business?
- Apple iPad? Google Nexus? RIM PlayBook? Microsoft Surface? How do I decide which one is right for my company?
- Can a tablet really replace a laptop? Should it? How do I know?
- How do I choose the right apps? Are there any must-have apps for the typical business?
- Does size matter? What are the advantages/disadvantages of 10- and 7-inch devices?
- I’m starting to see supersized smartphones (aka “phablets”) hit the market. Can one device really do it all?
- How do I keep my data on a tablet safe and secure?
- If I buy my staff tablets, what other peripherals should I consider?
- How do you support tablet-toting employees? Whether you’ve got a help desk or not, what do you do to keep them productive?
- Should I allow employees to use their own tablets for work?
As tablets continue to rise on the sales charts and redefine how we get work done on the go, they also generate questions for today’s small business owners. Join our live Twitter chat using the #BellBiz hashtag this Tuesday at 1 p.m. EST. We’ll do our best to answer every question you’ve got. We’re looking forward to chatting with you!